Duration : 2 weeks
Timings : 3 hrs /day
- Introductions of LabVIEW
- Programming principles in LabVIEW
- Environmental basics in LabVIEW
Loops and Sequences:
- While loop
- For loop
- Flat sequences
Structures and Nodes:
- Case structure
- Event structure
- Formula node
Data Handling Instructions:
- String functions and its applications
- Array functions and its applications
- Clusters, Wave-forms creations & File I/O.
- Sub VI creations.
- Stand-alone files and installer development.
- Remote panels creation and testing
- Web server development
- VISA architecture explanations
- Various protocols and explanations
Embedded Devices and Controllers:
- GSM module interface and programming
- 8051 Microcontroller Interface
DAQ Interfacing: – NI USB 6009
Unit A: Theory
- Introduction of DAQ card system
- Technical specifications of NI USB 6009 DAQ
- Architecture of DAQ
- Digital I/O wiring configurations methods
- Different types of Analog I/O wiring
- LabVIEW software design for DAQ card
Unit B: Hardware Interface
- Process 1: – Acquiring and generation of Digital signals
- Process 2: – Acquiring analog values in DE and RSE method
- Process 3: – Generating analog output for various applications such as waveforms generations, LED brightness control, DC motor speed control.
- Process 4: – Integration of DAQ card with embedded devices such as GSM, Microcontrollers.