Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Automation and Control Engineering
- PLC : Allen Bradley(Advance), Honeywell, ABB, SCHNEIDER, DELTA, Mitshubishi, Siemens(Advance), Omron, KEYENCE.
- SCADA : Wonderware Intouch, I-Fix, Citect, KingVIEW.
- Field Instruments : Solenoid Valves, Control Valves, Actuator, Sensors, Transmitters Etc.
- VFD : ABB, SIEMENS (Variable Frequency Drive).
- HMI : SIEMENS, DELTA (Human Machine Interface).
- DCS : SIEMENS(Simulation), ABB.
- Relay Logics : Relay logic Wiring & Design
- CPW & D : Control Panel Design & Wiring, MCC Panel (DOL, Star-Delta)
- Soft Skill Training : Effective Self Introduction, Group Discussion, Presentation, Mock Interview & Resume writing Etc.
- Instructor(s) : Corporate Trainer
- Fast-Track : 60 Days
- Normal-Track : 90 Days
- Course Name : PGDAC
- Batch Starts : Call @ +91 9738171920
- Level : Intermediate
- Timings (NT) : 3-4 Hours/Day (Normal Track)
- Timings (FT) : 6-8 Hours/Day (Fast Track)
- Introduction to Industrial Automation & Process Automation
- Brief theory on Industrial Components, equipments, field instruments, controllers, architecture, Project Planning, electrical drawings etc.
- Working with Relay wiring & relay logics
- MCC Panel wiring (DOL, Star-Delta, etc.)
- Different Programming techniques (Ladder Logic, STL, FBD) .
- Understanding of PLC controller & its wiring.
- Electrical Drives and controls.
- Testing, Commissioning & Troubleshooting of PLC
- Working with different PLC’s ( ALLEN BRADLEY, DELTA, SIEMENS, HONEYWELL, MESSUNG, KEYENCE, SCHNEIDER, ABB, MITSUBISHI, OMRON) and its programming
- PLC Programming , Testing , commissioning & its Troubleshooting
- Different Communication Protocol interface (Profibus, Modbus, RS232, RS 485 etc.)
- Working with Different SCADA designing ( Wonderware, Ifix, WinCC, Citect)
- SCADA Scripting, history, trends , DDE, etc.
- Interfacing PLC With SCADA with different communication protocol
- Working with HMI (Siemens, Delta)
- Working with SERVO DRIVE AND MOTOR INTERFACE
- HMI Interface with PLC with Communication protocols
- Working with VFD (Siemens, DELTA, ABB)
- VFD Interface with PLC with Communication protocol
- SIEMENS TIA PORTAL
- Working with DCS (ABB Freelance, Siemens PCS7)
- Testing commissioning
- DCS Programming
- Project Documentation, O&M manual preparation
- Working with Example Projects.
Why Industrial Automation Training ?
Today’s highly increasing competitiveness over the industry demands high quality and most consistent products with a competitive price. To address this challenge number of industries considering various new product designs and integrated manufacturing techniques in parallel with the use of automated devices.
Automation takes a step further mechanization that uses a particular machinery mechanism aided human operators for performing a task. Mechanization is the manual operation of a task using powered machinery that depends on human decision making.
One of the remarkable and influential moves for getting the solutions of above mentioned challenge is the industrial automation. Industrial Automation facilitates to increase the product quality, reliability and production rate while reducing production and design cost by adopting new, innovative and integrated technologies and services.
Why To Choose us ??