Few Of Our Students Works Here
A Global Training leader in Building Automation System, Energy management solutions, Technologics provides unique Training and services that optimize energy efficiency and comfort in buildings, all the while reducing operating costs.Building System and Controls training offers a comprehensive portfolio of technical courses to help you effectively monitor and coordinate your HVAC equipment and systems.
Courses are designed by professional instructors in partnership with industry experts, product engineers, technical support engineers, and product development teams. Using proven best practices gained through decades of building controls experience, we provide practical, results-oriented training tailored to your job.
Best Training Center For BMS Training.
Building management systems are most commonly implemented in large projects with extensive mechanical, HVAC, electrical systems. Systems linked to a BMS typically represent 40% of a building’s energy usage; if lighting is included, this number approaches to 70%. BMS systems are a critical component to managing energy demand.
Improperly configured BMS systems are believed to account for 20% of building energy usage, or approximately 8% of total energy usage in the United States.
The objective of Building Management Systems (BMS system) is to manage & control the sub-systems within a building to ensure a pleasant, controlled and safe environment. A BMS can control some of the following building equipment’s or operation like: HVAC, CCTV, Access Control, Fire and Intruder Alarms, Lighting and even Power Consumption.
- Web-based Multi-protocol Building Automation and Energy Management Platform.
- End-to-end system for the control of HVAC room terminal equipment, Lighting, and Shades/Sunblind.
- Extensive line of quality, feature-rich HVAC controllers for BACnet® and LONWORKS®.
- Wireless Battery-less Solution for Building Automation.
- Good control of internal comfort conditions
- Possibility of individual room control
- Increased staff productivity
- Effective monitoring and targeting of energy consumption
- Improved plant reliability and life
- Effective response to HVAC-related complaints
- Save time and money during the maintenance.
- Early detection of problems or service work easy