Advance Diploma in Industrial Automation and Control Engineering
- PLC : Allen Bradley, Honeywell, ABB, SCHNEIDER, DELTA, Mitshubishi, Siemens, Omron, KEYENCE.
- SCADA : Wonderware Intouch, I-Fix, Citect, KingVIEW.
- Field Instruments : Solenoid Valves, Control Valves, Actuator, Sensors, Transmitters Etc.
- VFD : ABB, SIEMENS (Variable Frequency Drive).
- HMI : SIEMENS, DELTA (Human Machine Interface).
- Relay Logics : Relay logic Wiring & Design
- CPW & D : Control Panel Design & Wiring, MCC Panel (DOL, Star-Delta)
- Soft Skill Training : Effective Self Introduction, Group Discussion, Presentation, Mock Interview & Resume writing Etc.
- Instructor(s) : Corporate Trainer
- Fast-Track : 30 Days
- Normal-Track : 60 Days
- Course Name : ADAC
- Batch Starts : Call @ +91 9738171920
- Level : Intermediate
- Timings (NT) : 3 Hours/Day (Normal Track)
- Timings (FT) : 6 Hours/Day (Fast Track)
Why Industrial Automation Training ?
Today’s highly increasing competitiveness over the industry demands high quality and most consistent products with a competitive price. To address this challenge number of industries considering various new product designs and integrated manufacturing techniques in parallel with the use of automated devices.
Automation takes a step further mechanization that uses a particular machinery mechanism aided human operators for performing a task. Mechanization is the manual operation of a task using powered machinery that depends on human decision making.
One of the remarkable and influential moves for getting the solutions of above mentioned challenge is the industrial automation. Industrial Automation facilitates to increase the product quality, reliability and production rate while reducing production and design cost by adopting new, innovative and integrated technologies and services.
Why To Choose us ??